Saturday, October 18, 2008

Contest Plays for week 7

This will be quick, as I always seem to be rushed. For those following along our progress in the Leroys Spotsbook 100k Handicapping Contest, you know we went 2-3 last week, my picks were 2-2, and my partner was 0-1, bringing my total to 12-12, and my sad excuse for a partner at a dismal 1-5. Together we are 13-17 after 6 weeks, and need to make a move with some 5-0 and 4-1 weeks. Hopefully week 7 will be that kick start for us. OK, on to the selections, I have chosen the following 4 sides:
CHI BEARS -3.5, CAR PANTHERS -2.5, MIA DOLPHINS - 2.5, and SD CHARGERS + 0.5

Count Lose-ula( my partner) has chosen: DEN BRONCOS +3.5

Hopefully we can string together some strong weeks starting with this week. here is the link covering everything you need to know about the contest, including overall standings of all the entrys http://www.americanwagering.com/contests/2008/pro_challenge/index.html

No comments: